The advantages of contracting insurance through a brokerage are abundant and varied: availability of a wide range of offers, personalized advice, savings … And yet, many people still do not know the role of the insurance broker or think that it will suppose an increase in the contract invoice.
Well, at ABR we explain the advantages of trusting the services of a brokerage so that you do not have to worry about anything when contracting your insurance!
Contracting an insurance through a brokerage: all advantages
Personalized advice on the best options: an insurance brokerage is obliged to analyse at least three offers before presenting the one that best suits the client, and we must present the objective analysis carried out if requested.
- Going to a brokerage saves time and money. Not only do we take care of comparing different offers, but we also usually offer discounts negotiated with insurers that cannot be accessed by contracting directly with them.
- A characteristic aspect of brokerages is that we take care of defending our clients against insurance companies. We are the voice of the insured when it comes to processing claims, streamlining the collection of benefits and ensuring their rights as a consumer.
- Central management of all procedures: execution and renewal of contracts, contribution of technical arguments, procedures with insurance companies…The insurance brokerage permanently assists its client throughout the life of the contract.
- Guarantee of independence and objectivity there can never be a contractual relationship between a brokerage and an insurance company. Therefore, the client can be sure that the judgment of its professionals is not affected by interests of any kind.
- Close and individualized customer service: brokerages have a customer service department – either their own or outsourced – which is responsible for resolving complaints and claims from our clients.
- Wide range of offers thanks to the possibility of working with many companies and a wide variety of products.
- After-sales service is another of the basic functions of a brokerage, in charge of periodically reviewing the coverage of the policy to ensure that they continue to meet the needs of the insured.
- All of this, without any additional cost! You will enjoy all these procedures for the same price or even cheaper than with the insurer.
We hope this post has been illustrative and encourages you to trust a brokerage the next time you are thinking of hiring or renewing your insurance.
If you want health insurance with a health portal in which quality information is not lacking and with a complete digital health service, take a look at ABR Seguros.